WE COLLECT THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF INFORMATION:
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – EMAIL ADDRESS
Should you choose to provide your email address as part of joining Gozio’s email distribution list, we may utilize that email address to communicate with you on a regular basis. Your email address is used only as you’d expect and is deleted upon request.
We gather your IP address when you use the Site. We use IP addresses for diagnostic and statistical purposes and to administer the Site.
We collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyze and improve this Web site and to provide Gozio customers with a fulfilling shopping experience.
WE MAY SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
We may collect aggregated demographic information about our users, such as age, interests, etc. We may share certain aggregated demographic information that we collect with our business partners regarding the users of the Site. The aggregated information that we provide is not directly linked to any personally identifiable information.
We will share your personally identifiable information within our business for the purposes of furthering our business, including analyzing your information and other uses. Additionally, we may use any other information that you post on forums or submit to us via e-mail for the purposes of evaluating our products, improving our existing products, and developing new products. You expressly grant us all rights and permissions necessary to do so.
We may use and disclose your personally identifiable information to the extent reasonably necessary to:
- correct technical problems and malfunctions in how we provide our products and services to you and to technically process your information;
- protect the security and integrity of the Site and our Internet service, including without limitation to enforce our Terms and Conditions with you;
- protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others;
- take precautions against liability;
- respond to claims that your information violates the rights and interests of third parties;
- the extent required by law or to respond to judicial process; and
- the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide personal information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
You understand and agree that technical processing of your information is and may be required to:
- send and receive messages regarding your use of the Site;
- conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks;
- conform to the limitations of our service; or
- conform to other, similar technical requirements.
We may monitor how our users use our Site including without limitation search terms entered, pages visited and documents viewed. This information may be stored with an IP address. This information is used solely for purposes of enabling us to provide you with a personalized Site experience. Aggregated forms of this data may also be used in order to help us understand areas for future research and to identify future features and functions to develop for the Site.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This Site may contain links to other Sites. We are not responsible for and shall not have any liability arising from the privacy practices or the content of other Sites.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store information collected via the Site, including without limitation your personally identifiable information, indefinitely.
You can change and modify the information you previously have provided to us by contacting us at: email@example.com
The Company takes precautions to protect data and information under its control from misuse, loss or alteration. The Company’s security measures include industry-standard technology and equipment to help protect your information, and we maintain security measures to allow only the appropriate personnel and contractors access to your information. Unfortunately, no system can ensure complete security, and Company disclaims any liability resulting from use of the Site. If you have any questions about the security at our Site, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGE IN CONTROL
“Change in control” means any of the following events:
- we undergo a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition or other restructuring involving all or substantially all of our voting securities and/or assets, by operation of law or otherwise;
- we become insolvent;
- we make a general assignment for the benefit of creditors;
- we suffer or permit an appointment of a receiver for our business or assets;
- we become subject to any proceedings under any bankruptcy or insolvency law, whether domestic or foreign; or
- we are liquidated, voluntarily or otherwise.
Effective Date: January 1, 2015